A Bearded Nachos Production

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Episode 20: Fixed Gear Hockey


Right Click Here and Save File to Download Episode.

5 Phrases.
Brent Gets Blackout Drunk.
Pet Peeves.
"Knowing Is Half The Battle..." by We Must Dismantle All This.
Sports: The Blackhawks Win The Stanley Cup.
Hot Shit Brent's Two Hairy Cents.
"Pony" by Far.
Where Did We Get Our Sense of Humor?
Dirty Drawing

5 Phrases

Each person writes 5 phrases that the other host must work into the conversation. Here are this week's phrases:

Pete's List For Brent
1) I wish we were all dead like my hopes and dreams.
2) I've constructed a marble statue of the likeness of my favorite pizza.
3) If I go rub one out are you going to get angry?
4) ...And that man's name was... Pasta Paul.
5) What is it going to take for you to kill me right now?

Brent's List For Pete
1) You got 5 seconds to find my diabetes medicine.
2) I ate out a volcano.
3) A priest carjacked my wife.
4) I get diarrhea just thinking about jetskis.
5) Why marry the wolf when you can fuck the hot tub for free?

Recorded 6/11/10 - Released 6/17/10

(2,747)

3 comments:

  1. where's the fuck drawering?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, I finally posted the drawing in the blog under the title "Dirty Drawing." There's a link in the above post.

    ReplyDelete