A Bearded Nachos Production

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Episode 8: Fuzzy Machete


(Back: Tara. Front Left: Krissandra. Front Right: Chayci.)

*Right Click Here and Save To Download

Interview with local band FUZZY MACHETE.
"Hey, Little Fascist (Live)" by Fuzzy Machete.
"Star Trek Style" by Fuzzy Machete.
5 Phrases.
Guilty Pleasures.
Sports: New Jersey Nets.
Takin' Care of Bullshit: The Pussification of Hockey.
Hot Shit Brent's Two Hairy Cents.

5 Phrases
Each person writes 5 phrases that the other host must work into the conversation. Here are this week's phrases:

Pete's List For Brent
1) Have you ever read The Secret? It's amazing!
2) That's kind of like this thing that they talk about in The Secret.
3) Oh my god. The Secret, the greatest book on the globe, was just talking about that.
4) I just really enjoyed The Secret.
5) You're fucked. The Secret is totally tits.

Brent's List For Pete
1) I'm not pregnant, I'm just Mexican.
2) My barf hurts.
3) Bring me your dad's nuts.
4) Don't die with sperm in your mouth.
5) I hate bras.

Recorded 3/18/10 - Released 3/25/10

(915)

No comments:

Post a Comment